Extensive Apartment Sales Experience
ACR Multifamily is a privately owned and operated brokerage firm specializing in the marketing and sale of multifamily assets across Central Texas. With over 30 years of combined experience, the ACR team provides a sharpened approach to each transaction giving investors institutional quality with a firsthand experience. With over $250 million in transactions closed since inception, the ACR Multifamily team has established a presence in the I-35 Corridor from Austin to San Antonio and surrounding secondary markets. Our services include present and future analysis of multifamily assets, the ability to source lending opportunities, and acquisition and disposition services.
ACR Multifamily promotes every new listing to our entire Owner/Buyer database AND our Broker Database ensuring that we canvass the entire marketplace of eligible Buyers to retrieve the highest possible price at the best possible terms on every transaction. And with constant communication between owners, operators, and lenders, ACR Multifamily can make certain our clients receive the intel they need to make the best possible decision.
In-Depth Market Knowledge
Based in Austin, ACR Multifamily's experience selling multifamily assets afford our team the intimate knowledge of who the active buyers are in the marketplace and which are currently the most aggressive and willing to pay premium prices. Specialized agents with deep market knowledge and underwriting experience are able to craft a compelling, specific story about the quality, location, and tenant desirability of your asset.
PResent & FUture Analysis
ACR Multifamily has the tools and expertise to help owners & investors forecast cash flows, analyze tax effects, and weigh the future benefits that either sales or refinances can generate. Among the numbers, we understand the critical aspects involved including prolonged timelines, lack of liquidity, and ever-changing environments.
Whether a seasoned investor or first-time buyer, ACR Multifamily can help navigate the Central Texas market to find the property right for your investment criteria. Our mission is to help investors peel back the front cover and help make sagacious and patient decisions. With a highly active marketplace, we pride ourselves in the ability to source off-market opportunities for 1031 Exchanges and have the track record to prove it.
At ACR, we pride ourselves in using an orchestrated and innovative marketing process. We are always evolving and using the latest technological tools available to saturate the market and broadcast the opportunity to all eyes. By crafting a compelling story about the quality, location, and tenant desirability of the asset, we will differentiate the benefits and advantages of each asset from other comparable offerings in the market.
- Apartments have a long track record of having the highest risk-adjusted investment returns compared to other property types. The sector has proven to be most resilient during economic downturns, delivering superior returns during recessionary periods.
- Apartments have the most efficient cash distribution, due to low capital expenditures and technical improvements.
- Apartments have a lower cost of capital and wider availability of debt capital; apartment investments can support more debt with the same level of risk.
- Apartments operate in a favorable, transparent, and market-driven regulatory and taxation environment. In addition, apartments have shorter leases than other property types, allowing them to adjust more quickly to changing market environments.
- Apartment properties vary widely in terms of age, size, quality, and location, creating a broad spectrum of opportunities and possible investment strategies, thereby providing greater liquidity than other sectors.